Ultrasound system - must be installed "TELEMED Drivers Package" and "Echo Wave II"
Windows compatibility notes
- Note to Windows 10 users. If you will buy a computer with Windows 10 build 1607 or more recent version, older ultrasound scanner drivers may not work. Drivers package can be installed, but the driver cannot be loaded because of changes in Windows 10. You may see message about unsigned driver, although the driver is signed. Solution is - install most fresh drivers and software from this page, see links above.
- For more information about changes in Windows 10 please read here:
- Before drivers/software installation please disable UAC (User Account Control) - set slider to position "Never notify". After installation you can return slider to original state.
- Note for Windows 7 users. Windows 7 and TELEMED Drivers Package require Microsoft Update KB3033929 installation. Download this update here: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/security/3033929
- Echo Wave II require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installation: from Telemed file server or Microsoft Download Center
- To install .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 8 without Internet connection, you need to run cmd with Administrator rights and in opened cmd window run the following command:
Replace x:\ with the drive letter of the mounted Windows 8 ISO or DVD
"Echo Wave II" software doesn't work if scanner is not connected to PC.
Beta versions of drivers/software available to download from here. Not recommended for clinical use. Reports about bugs and stability are welcome.